Matakana Superfoods is a company that offers supplements, superfoods, and other remedies that help consumers to get the best nutrition out of their daily routine. Consumers that include superfoods in their diet regularly tend to have healthier immune systems and better energy levels.
What is Matakana Superfoods?
Every person knows that the food that they eat will impact their body in a negative or positive way. When someone eats a diet that is rich with junk food and processed sugars, their immune system suffers, and they tend to gain a lot of weight. That is exactly why most people try their best to eat a diet that is both balanced and healthy. Superfoods are one of the best ways to do that, since they have the most nutrients of any natural food. Matakana Superfoods makes it their priority to use these ingredients for clean nutrition.
Matakana Superfoods offers organic and sustainable ingredients and snacks to consumers, but their harvesting methods help the earth and the farmers as well. They are based out of New Zealand, and they are constantly researching to find the best support for the everyday diet. In fact, it is their brand that originally made chia seeds, acai berries, and coconut sugar into more mainstream items, along with many other substances.
Read on below to see what consumers can get with Matakana.
Products From Matakana Superfoods
The great part about the Matakana line of superfoods is that there are so many different options for consumers to get the support that they need. Read on below to learn about the categories available, and see the ones that appeal to the individual the most.
Cacao is the main ingredient in any chocolate and cocoa product, but the Matakana team specifically uses an organic cacao called Criollo, which appears to be one of the rarest varieties. It comes out of remote areas in Peru, and offers a full-bodied flavor that exceeds the experience of most chocolate on the market.
The company does not overly process the cacao, which is why so much of the nutritional benefits are preserved, like the antioxidants and healthy fat. Matakana offers:
- Organic Cacao Butter ($NZ17.25)
- Organic Cacao Nibs ($NZ17.95)
- Organic Cacao Powder (starting at $NZ15.95)
- Superchoc ($NZ22.95)
- Superfood Chocolate Bar (starting at $NZ4.95)
Chia seeds are a staple for many consumers while on a diet, since it has the most spectacular nutritional profile of any superfood that is currently known. There are legends in the Aztec culture that claim that this simple ingredient has helps men to fight for a full 24 hours, but consumers nowadays can just use it as the healthy supply of fatty acids that it is.
- Organic Chia Seed Omega-3 Oil ($NZ26.95)
- Organic Chia Seeds (starting at $NZ10.60)
- Organic Instant Chia Powder ($NZ19.95)
Coconut is either loved or hated by consumers, which is often dependent on its texture. This simple food offers plenty of different methods of consumption, since it can be used for baking, cooking, smoothies, or even as a raw snack. This is an ideal ingredient for consumers with any dietary restriction, whether they follow a soy-free, vegan, dairy-free, paleo, or gluten-free household.
- Organic CocoNotSoy Sauce ($NZ11.95)
- Organic Coconut Balsamic Vinegar ($NZ15.95)
- Organic Coconut Butter ($NZ18.95)
- Organic Coconut Chocolate Spread ($NZ11.95)
- Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar ($NZ10.95)
- Organic Coconut Flour ($NZ14.95)
Detox & Diet
The detoxification of the body often needs a little help. The liver and kidneys are natural filtration devices, but using a Detox regimen can help with improving energy levels, supporting the metabolism, and even clearing up the complexion. This category is relatively small, but consumers will be able to get the following products.
- Detox for Health Capsules ($NZ59.95)
- Green Coffee Extract ($NZ49.95)
When some people go on diets, or they have to restrict the sugar they consume for another reason, it is easy to maintain the same sweetness in foods with natural sweeteners. This category includes organic, natural, and low-calorie options that can be used in place of sugar in any capacity.
Here are a few of the options available:
- Monk Fruit Juice Powder ($NZ29.95)
- Organic Coconut Nectar ($NZ18.95)
- Organic Lucuma Powder ($NZ18.95)
- Organic Yacon Root Powder ($NZ29.95)
- Pure Coconut Sugar (starting at $NZ22.42)
Sacha Inchi has an impressive amount of protein, considering it is just a plant. It offers consumers a sufficient amount of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and other nutrients. The task is similar to a peanut, but there are many ingredients that consumers can purchase with it, including:
- Organic Sacha Inchi Extra Virgin Oil ($NZ26.95)
- Organic Sacha Inchi Protein Powder ($NZ19.95)
- Organic Sacha Inchi Seed Protein Powder ($NZ69.95)
- Organic Sacha Inchi Seeds Lightly Salted ($NZ10.95)
- Superfood Chocolate Bar ($NZ4.95)
The Super Capsules category is essentially just a variety of the different supplements offered on the Matakana website. Each one has separate ways of helping with the user’s health needs, whether it is alleviating some symptoms, or improving recovery.
Here are a few of the options:
- Camu Camu Capsules ($NZ39.95)
- Detox for Health Capsules ($NZ59.95)
- Gelatinised Red & Black Maca Root Capsules ($NZ39.95)
- Immune Defence Capsules ($NZ50.95)
- Mangosteen Capsules ($NZ39.95)
- Memory Plus Capsules ($NZ49.95)
Supers Food & Blends
All of the items in this category are just superfoods that have no other ingredients. Consumers can incorporate the foods into any part of their diet. Some of the options include:
- Acai Bowl Premix ($NZ23.50)
- NZ Grass-Fed Whey Protein ($NZ59.95)
- Organic Instant Quinoa Powder ($NZ19.95)
- Organic Peruvian Amaranth ($NZ7.95)
- Organic Purple Corn Flour ($NZ9.95)
- Organic Quinoa Red & Black ($NZ13.95)
The Super Powders are concentrated versions of various superfoods, depending on what the user wants to get. There is a lengthy list of supportive supplements, which include:
- Blackcurrent Powder ($NZ29.95)
- Blueberry Powder ($NZ29.95)
- Camu Camu Powder ($NZ39.95)
- Cupuaçu Powder ($NZ39.95)
- Goji Berry Powder ($NZ39.95)
- Green Coffee Extract ($NZ49.95)
Maple water is a revolutionary plant-based drink that offers more support and flavor than what consumers typically find in coconut water. There are few calories, and it offers an impressive number of electrolytes. Rather than being like maple syrup, this water is clear and comes from sap that has been tapped from maple trees. Some people even use maple water to reduce the impact of a hangover, when consumed before drinking alcohol.
All of the maple water offered through Matakana Superfoods is organic and offers an intense nutritional profile with antioxidants, amino acids, and other support. Choose from the following products for a refreshment or recovery drink.
- Organic Maple Water Cranberry & Bluberry ($NZ3.99)
- Organic Maple Water Lemon Tea ($NZ3.99)
- Organic Maple Water Pure ($NZ3.99)
Contacting Matakana Superfoods
With so many nutritious products to choose from, some consumers need a little help deciding on the best one for their goals. The customer service team offers a form to send an electronic message to the company, but consumers can also call the team at 0800 422 968 to speak with a representative in real-time.
Matakana Superfoods Conclusion
Matakana Superfoods offers a wide array of options for consumers, whether they are on a diet, or they just want to include healthier ingredients in their lifestyle. The products are affordable, and the company focuses on benefits for consumers and farmers alike.