The supplement and alternative health industry is rife with various weight loss solutions for consumers to use. They're all different, but weight loss programs generally tend to focus primarily on younger users. Research repeatedly demonstrates that our metabolic process shifts as we age. In addition to chemical processes that shift with age, older men and women are also more likely to lead an inactive lifestyle, which can cause weight to add up over time.
Luckily, some supplements and weight loss programs have taken the hint and are producing new solutions that are targeted at this oft-neglected demographic of older men and women just trying to start their new weight loss journeys.
Slim Over 55 is a program for women over the age of 55 who have undergone menopause, which can impact weight loss program strategies and effectiveness. The program claims that it can help these women rebalance their hormones and strengthen their immune systems to reach their goal weight using exercise, diet, and lifestyle change.
What is Slim Over 55?
While weight loss can be difficult for all ages, the body’s metabolism becomes even less effective in advanced age. Women in their 20s and even early 30s have a rather average metabolism, which is why the right perseverance and dedication to a weight loss regimen is usually all that's necessary to see quick results.
However, as women age into their 50s and their hormones start declining from menopause, the metabolism doesn’t operate at the same speed. Without this speed, most of the weight loss programs used by younger women become less effective. However, the creators behind Slim Over 55 claim to have developed a regimen that works well for aging women.
The Slim Over 55 program was developed by Aline Pilani with a menopausal woman in mind. The program uses a few workouts and a “4 secret herbs” guide to increase the metabolism and burn stubborn belly fat. In fact, the website claims that followers of this regimen will be able to lose at least three pounds each week while making themselves feel younger and more energetic. Readers should note that general weight loss advice is that consumers should lose no more than two pounds per week for consistent results.
Inherently, the health benefits of this program could also help to optimize the immune system. Considering how tired and exhausted that women over age 55 can feel with the many changes happening in their bodies, these promises are highly appealing.
Products Included in Slim Over 55
This program comes with a number of resources for women to use as they optimize their wellness lives and make progress towards their long-term weight loss goals. These included products and guides include:
- A Weight Loss Manual introducing readers to the reasons why older women should workout and diet differently than other ages when trying to lose weight.
- Access to easy workouts especially designed for the aging body, which can lead to significant weight loss progress. This guide includes 6 full-body workout videos and a workout plan to follow for 30 days. The first 5 workout videos are only around 30-35 minutes long, including the warm-up, and stretching, while the 6th one is only 18 minutes long.
- Information on how to maximize the number of hours the aging female body burns fat and how consumers can structure their meals to include four essential herbs.
- Information on how the hormones shift during menopause, as well as the various ways that this natural process can make weight loss programs more difficult to successfully follow.
- Guidance on which carbohydrates to eat to avoid gaining weight, as well as 3 macronutrients that reduce late-night cravings for bad foods, a list of “healthy” foods and veggies women over 55 need to avoid, and the latest scientific research on these subjects.
- A breakdown of the different types of fat and how they affect the aging female body.
- Preparation instructions for after-workout shake so you won’t be sore the next day, as well as a list of metabolism-boosting activities you can do from home.
- Access to several meal plan formulas that work for women over 55, and a sample meal plan with a few amazingly delicious fat loss recipes.
- Details of a “small tool” that increases blood flow, breaks down fat deposits and reduces stubborn cellulite in the thighs, arms, and buttocks.
With testimonials from the over 400 happy and satisfied clients to date, The Slim Over 55 Workouts are gaining a reputation for both effectiveness and accessibility. Users can access these workouts immediately after their purchase, making them a quick thing to introduce to any existing regimen.
The creator behind this program is Aline Pilani, who she has spent the last ten years working as a certified personal trainer, nutritionist, author, and self-proclaimed weight loss expert. Her work has been crucial for the success of over 20,000 women so far, and a with a magazine My Personal Trainer awarding her the title of ‘Trainer of the Year'.
Frequently Asked Questions About Slim Over 55
This section will answer some of the most commonly asked questions about Slim Over 55.
Q: Can you do these workouts from home?
A: Yes! Slim Over 55 workouts are designed to be done at home in your own living room. Once you start playing each video, Aline Pilani works with you to motivate and inform you as you work through the program.
Q: How long does it take to see results?
A: These workouts will burn fat up to 48 hours once you do them. Most users seem to report losing around three pounds each week, although we recommend that users attempt to lose around one to two pounds to maintain their health and promote lasting efficiency in their weight loss journey.
Q: What should a menopausal woman eat to lose weight?
A: Women over 55 should eat plenty of protein. Protein keeps you full and satisfied, increases metabolic rate, and reduces muscle loss during weight loss. Eat foods high in soluble fiber, drink green teas, include dairy in your diet, get plenty of sleep, and drink water to stay hydrated and full.
Purchasing Slim Over 55
Typically, consumers would have to pay $97 to get access to the content, but the creators have decided to temporarily lower the price to $5 to ensure that consumers can get the support that they need. There’s no automatic billing to continue access, and there are no hidden fees. All the user needs is $5 to get started.
Even though the investment is small, there’s always a chance that consumers won’t get what they need from it. If this program isn’t right for the user, they can get a refund within 60 days of use with “no questions asked.”
Slim Over 55 makes weight loss a less insurmountable challenge. With a commitment of thrice-weekly workouts, consumers don’t need to uproot their entire lifestyle to accommodate the program. There are already many success stories on the official website, and over 400 customers have already reached their goal weight since this program was launched a few months ago. The program is still relatively new, but the investment is small to see impressive results.