Nick Ortner's The Tapping Solution is hailed as a revolutionary healing system for stress-free living that taps into the hidden powers of emotional freedom technique (EFT) that has been turned into a documentary and hosts events where over 500,000 people have come together to connect on improving not only their health and emotions, but finances and personal development habits.
Tapping is a technique that has been proven to help people get rid of a wide array of issues related to stress, anxiety, emotional disorders, chronic pain, addiction, and a number of additional problems and disorders. Tapping therapy combines Chinese acupressure methods with niche techniques borrowed from contemporary psychology.
Studies have shown that when tapping meridian points in the body can help to release negative emotions and improve overall wellness. The process also helps to calm the nervous system and allow the body to regain and retain energy levels throughout the day.
The Tapping Solution is a natural healing system dedicated to bringing this simple, effective, and natural healing technique into the mainstream. The company produces videos, books, and hosts seminars to help new consumers come to understand the healing benefits that can come from the tapping technique, which has been practiced by those interested in alternative medicine for hundreds of years.
- 1 What is The Tapping Solution?
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions About The Tapping Solution
- 3 Is Tapping Supported by Scientific Evidence?
- 4 Main Benefits of The Tapping Solution
- 5 What Products Does The Tapping Solution Offer?
- 6 Who Created The Tapping Solution?
- 7 12th Annual Tapping Summit (2020)
- 8 Final Thoughts
What is The Tapping Solution?
According to The Tapping Solution, successful use of the tapping method requires users to acknowledge and understand the inherent link between their body and mind, as well as the various emotional states being experienced. By tapping on certain meridian points in the body, the energy system of the body can be stabilized and the root causes of stress can be addressed.
The basic technique requires users to focus on their negative emotions, such as fears, worries, and tensions. Then, locating the nine specific meridian points in the body, users tap 5-7 on each of these pressure points. Proponents of the method argue that, when done in the correct order, the activity forces the body's limbic and energy system to become more harmonious, providing users with a sense of safety and calmness.
Both tapping and acupuncture use similar strategies for dealing with stress and related wellness problems, stimulating the body’s meridians and energy flow. However, tapping doesn't require the use of needles. In fact, tapping is generally completely painless and can be done without an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Tapping Solution
The Tapping Solution is relatively complex. Users might have quite a few questions about both the company behind Tapping and the method itself. This section will include answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about The Tapping Solution.
Q: What benefits does Tapping provide?
A: According to the Tapping World Summit website, proponents of Tapping say that you should “Try It On Everything.” This should be further evaluated. Users of the Tapping strategy can look forward to potential benefits to pain relief, emotional instability, stress, and panic. However, these benefits should be further researched, and Tapping should not be used as a replacement for genuine psychological or medical help.
Q: How do you use Tapping?
A: The Tapping process is relatively simple. Users identify a specific feeling or pain before beginning their session. Then, users tap specific parts of their body known as meridian points in a predetermined order. The tapping is supposed to then help to reduce or eliminate the harmful feelings or realities pinpointed at the beginning of the session.
Q: How often should Tapping be used?
A: This question depends heavily on the problems being addressed by the Tapping. For best results, users should do a Tapping session whenever they have unneeded stress or anxieties that they would like to eliminate. The great thing about Tapping is that users can do it frequently – with no side effects.
Q: What is the Tapping World Summit?
A: The Tapping World Summit is a recurring event focused on expert-lead sessions to help attendees perfect their understanding and use of Tapping to enhance their own lives. The event is free to attend, and those who sign up for the event will receive several free bonuses, including two interviews with leading Tapping experts concerning the science and use of Tapping.
Is Tapping Supported by Scientific Evidence?
Like many ancient healing techniques, Tapping has been thoroughly challenged by skeptics throughout its growth. In the past, many doctors and psychologists have dismissed the technique as being nonsense, despite the backing of several studies showcasing the efficacy of EFT tapping.
Studies concerning Tapping find that the therapy stimulates one’s amygdala, the part of the brain generally understood to be responsible for regulating our emotions of fear and stress. Systematic Tapping systems might be able to functionally “shut down” the amygdala and allow the body to make better judgments in times of uncertainty or stress.
Main Benefits of The Tapping Solution
Research and studies have consistently found a number of potential benefits to the practice of Tapping. While readers should conduct independent research to explore and contextualize these benefits against a number of individual factors, a few of the main benefits outlined by Tapping proponents include the following:
- Easy implementation. Tapping can be used anywhere and applied without the use of external objects. The versatility provides users with a quick solution to their stress, anxieties, or heightened emotions at any given time.
- Reputable support. The Tapping Solution has been recommended by a number of renowned experts in the health industry, including Wayne Dyer, Jack Canfield, Louise Hay, Lissa Rankin.
- Multiple benefits. When users of the Tapping method minimize stress and anxieties in their daily lives, they're given the state-of-mind necessary to tackle more general wellness goals like weight loss, muscle cultivation, and meditation.
What Products Does The Tapping Solution Offer?
Although the company's main goal is to solidify Tapping as a more commonly accepted form of alternative treatment for conditions like anxiety, stress, and depression, the organization offers a number of products to help consumers make the most of their Tapping. These products include:
- Guided meditations, including guided mantras and tracks to help people unlock their creative centers, overcome exhaustion, release resentment, and overcome mental barriers.
- Tapping books, including a number of critically-acclaimed books that are meant to help individuals realize their personal goals, dreams, and ambitions.
- CDs and DVDs. CDs and DVDs make up the bulk of the commodities that The Tapping Solution has to offer. Currently, the company sells the “Tapping for Stress Relief CD” for $19.95, the “Tapping Solution Combo Pack” for $35.89, and the “Tapping Solution Documentary Film” for $29.95.
- Tapping masterclasses, which include a number of potential classes by experts in the field that help users to use Tapping to overcome issues such as anger, depression, and failed relationships.
Who Created The Tapping Solution?
Several respected entrepreneurs, medical professionals, and alternative medicine specialists teamed up to create the LLC known as The Tapping Solution. These leaders include:
- Nicolas Ortner, the CEO of The Tapping Solution. He is also the author of two New York Times bestsellers, The Tapping Solution, and The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief. He has also creates several online programs that teach users how to use Tapping to help relieve stress in everyday life.
- Alex Ortner currently serves as the CMO of The Tapping Solution LLC. He is a well-known speaker and marketing expert who has helped to organize Global Tapping Summits, that have been attended by more than 2.5 million people so far.
12th Annual Tapping Summit (2020)
The Tapping World Summit provides enthusiasts with a forum to trade ideas, discuss concepts, and further their understanding of the revolutionary alternative treatment method known as Tapping. The event will last for ten days and will be attended and led by some of the biggest names in the field. Participation is absolutely free; users can sign up to participate in the event by reserving a spot on its official website.
Just for signing up for the event, users will be given free access to two Bonus Interviews on Tapping with Nick Ortner and David Feinstein. These interviews cover the basics behind both the science and implementation of Tapping into daily life.
The event is meticulously scheduled. Main themes during the first four days include:
- Day 1 — From Constant Anxiety to Deep Fulfillment: How to Use Tapping to Find Balance, Happiness, and Fulfillment in the Modern World
- Day 2 — Releasing One of the Most Common and Deeply Limiting Internal Beliefs
- Day 3 — Why Am I This Way? – Using Tapping to Understand and Shift Our Core Beliefs
- Day 4 — Unlocking Your Brain: How to Use Tapping to Release Brain Fog and Maximize Your Brain's Potential
The summit will be attended by several leading experts in the field of Tapping, many of whom will speak and lecture on their findings, discoveries, and challenges when bringing the practice to popular light. These experts include Damon Silas, Dr. Dawson Church, Margaret Lynch Raniere, Abiola Abrams, Dr. Kim D'Eramo, Jim Kwik, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Julie Schiffman.
Tapping has been hailed as a potential “Try It On Everything” remedy. By targeting specific meridian points in the body and systematically tapping them, users of this method can obtain a number of overall wellness benefits with an easy-to-use home remedy. Whether or not The Tapping Solution's emotional freedom technique can work for you is something only you can try and do yourself. Over half a million people have tried out EFT so far.
The science behind Tapping is relatively sound, with a number of studies backing it as a potential solution to several problems faced by the average consumers. Ultimately, The Tapping Solution offers products well worth the cost for users who might want to integrate the process into their own lives. With the annual Tapping Summit quickly approaching, users interested in learning more about Tapping have the chance to hear firsthand from leading experts on what the alternative medical process can do to enhance their wellness.