Recoop is made up of a set of supplements that will help restore the natural dopamine after taking a stimulant.
What is Recoop?
Having stimulants in the body can take a major toll on your body, and cause a host of problems and symptoms such as, depression, fogginess, upset stomach, and irritability just to name a few, especially when there are increased levels present. Stimulants come in many forms, as in prescriptions, or even just from sipping your morning coffee can have a negative effect on your body and can cause your body to crash afterwards. To help with this kind of crash, consumers can turn to Recoop.
Recoop offers a program of two remedies – Balance and Recovery, Balance is meant to be used during the daytime and the 2nd product, Recovery is for taking at least 30 minuets before going to sleep. Available as a set, the use of these products can help to eliminate the crash, but without losing any of the benefits that occur from taking stimulants.
To create these effects, Recoop includes several different ingredients in each formula. In the Daytime Balance remedy, consumers will get:
- Ashwagandha is included to help relieve stress on the body. It is known to help with the decrease of cortisol in the brain, and this hormone causes the body to feel stressed.
- L-Theanine has a relaxing effect on the body, while reducing anxiety and improving concentration.
- Curcumin, often found in turmeric, reduces toxins in the body, reduces inflammation, and improves memory retention.
- Vitamin B improves the user’s mental clarity while regulating the mood.
- Coenzyme Q10 is available for organ support, reducing the effects that free radicals can have on the body.
In Recovery, consumers still get L-Theanine. However, it also includes:
- Vitamin C helps the stimulants to be flushed out of the user’s system.
- Melatonin naturally occurs in the body for sleep, but the additional hormone in the body promotes natural sleep on tougher nights.
- Magnesium regulates the brain's neural pathways and reduces tolerance.
- Nalt increases the dopamine in the brain.
Each day, consumers will have two doses they will need to take, the daytime and nighttime formulas. During the daytime, the user will need to take two pills of the Recoop Day supplement, as well as taking two pills from the Night Formula about 30 minutes before bedtime.
Consumers with difficulty swallowing can open the capsules to mix into a drink. However, the company admits that the powder inside tastes “bad,” so it may not be the best option.
Consumers that currently take a medication may want to speak with their doctor before integrating the formula into their routine. However, it is formulated to safely work with any stimulant, including Ritalin and caffeine.
The total cost of the supplement set, which includes the nighttime and daytime formulas, is $119.00, if the user is just making a one-time purchase. However, subscribing for regular shipments will drop the price by $40, bringing the cost down to $79.00.
All purchases come with a 30-day money-back guarantee for refunds.
Contacting the Creators of Recoop
Even with the information available on the official website, consumers may be left with questions they need answered. The official website offers a contact page to electronically submit a message, but there is also an available phone number and email address.
- Phone number: 888-397-0122
- Email address: email@example.com
Recoop is beneficial for consumers that have to take stimulants constantly or intermittently. The formula is easy to integrate into a daily diet and doesn’t require any other changes to the user’s routine.