Nerve Renew is a supplement which helps to alleviate the symptoms of nerve damage and maximize nerve health. The company emphasizes purity and transparency in every step of their complex composition process and has already offered NerveRenew to over 280,000 people already.
Over the past couple of decades, issues related to poor nerve health have become very common across the globe, especially in countries where people are forced to lead sedentary lifestyles because of the nature of their work. Some of the most common symptoms that are observed as a result of nerve damage include:
- The sensation of pins and needles in one’s arms and legs.
- Burning pain or loss of sensation in one’s hands and feet.
- Reduced balance and coordination.
When these symptoms manifest, they can often become nearly debilitating. The burning and stabbing sensations that come with nerve damage can make even the strongest sufferers stray away from activities that might exacerbate the existing condition. Advances in both traditional and alternative medicine have made it possible for consumers to seek new kinds of help for their nerve damage problems. Nerve Renew markets itself as a potential new solution.
Let's review Nerve Renew by Life Renew and see how Neuropathy Treatment Group's advanced nerve support supplement works to find out if the research stacks up on whether or not this health product is a nerve pain breakthrough and can regenerate damaged nerves.
- 1 What is Nerve Renew?
- 2 What Makes Nerve Renew Unique?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About Nerve Renew
- 4 Nerve Renew Purchasing Options
- 5 Final Thoughts
What is Nerve Renew?
Nerve Renew is a brand new neuropathic supplement loaded with a number of powerful, clinically proven ingredients, including B vitamins, Stabilized R Alpha Lipoic Acid, antioxidants, and herbal extracts. When taken in controlled doses, these ingredients both alleviate a host of neuropathic discomforts and reverse certain signs of aging, helping users become more nimble and youthful.
Nerve Renew is a project of the Neuropathy Treatment Group, an organization specializing in the development and promotion of alternative treatments for nerve damage problems. Its medical board is headed by Dr. Don Kennedy, a Ph.D and D.O., lending a level of legitimacy and medical backing to the organization that many similar companies simply cannot claim.
Here is a video from Dr. Kennedy, the Chief Medical Advisor for Life Renew:
What Makes Nerve Renew Unique?
Aside from the backing of a medical professional on their medical board, the company behind Nerve Review gives readers quite a few reasons to view this organization as unique within the growing market of supplement companies.
For starters, each serving of Nerve Renew comes loaded with Vitamin B (more specifically, a vitamin B1 called benfotiamine), which allows the user's nerves to become more relaxed. Benfotiamine is also easily absorbed by the body because of its unique open-ring structure that enables the compound to easily penetrate the cell membranes of the user's nerves.
Nerve Renew is unique in their use of this particular strand of vitamin B. Vitamin B1 Thiamine is the compound typically found in similar compounds. Because the bio-availability of benfotiamine is around 3.6 X greater, its presence does a lot to set Nerve Renew apart from the crowd of its competitors.
Some of the other common benefits of using benfotiamine include:
- Improved general nerve health and additional neuropathy benefits
- When compared to traditional thiamine, benfotiamine is way considered less toxic and is typically easier to expel from the body
- A recent study conducted by a German university has shown that a controlled intake of benfotiamine can help relieve neuropathy-related pain issues within a period of just 21 days, making it among the fastest substances on the market
What Ingredients are Found Inside Nerve Renew Supplement?
Some of the core components of Nerve Renew that make the supplement so effective include:
- Methyl-B12, a Vitamin B variant that has been scientifically shown to promote the regeneration of nerve terminals that are degrading at a rapid pace. Regular intake of the compound can also have a positive impact on the human nervous system. Finally, high doses of methylcobalamin can have an antioxidative effect on one’s body with few side effects.
- R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid; a number of studies published recently have shown that daily dosages of R-Alpha-Lipoic Acid can help people suffering from nerve damage and other similar issues.
- Vitamin B6+B12, which reduces nerve-related issues, and can help maintain the body’s blood sugar levels within a healthy range.
- Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble secosteroid that known to increase the bioavailability of many important minerals, including vitamins that are required by our central nervous system. Additionally, regular intake of D3 also helps optimize the immune system.
- Feverfew extracts to help relieve pain and inflammation as well
- Passion flower to lower stress and anxiety
- Skullcap extract helps increase blood flow to the brain and tranquilizing effect on the central nervous system
- Oat straw extract helps soothe itchy, dry skin
Advantages of Choosing Nerve Renew
Each bottle of Nerve Renew is manufactured in a facility approved by the FDA and GMP. Additionally, all of the ingredients contained in the supplement are backed by scientific studies and have been proven to be effective in clinical trials, which are publicly available on the official website.
To ensure the potency and overall purity of the nutrients contained in Nerve Renew, the manufacturer makes use of near-infrared techniques. These hyper-sensitive testing methods ensure that the final product is free of harmful pollutants or pesticides.
Each bottle of Nerve Renew undergoes a series of quality checks to ensure that the product's quality and purity remains optimal. As per data available online, the facility where the supplement is packed undergoes two audits per year by an outside, independent accountability organization.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nerve Renew
Users might have quite a few questions about Nerve Renew, especially considering the complicated nature of nerve health and treatment. This section is not comprehensive, but should run readers through some of the most commonly asked questions concerning the Nerve Health product.
Q: How do you use Nerve Renew?
A: Consumers just need to take two capsules each day. For best results, the supplement should be taken consistently and for as long as possible. Consult your physician before beginning use to ensure that no active medications or allergies might interact negatively with the supplement.
Q: Does Nerve Review have clinical backing?
A: Yes! The treatment strategy implemented in Nerve Review's composition has been backed by over twenty clinical studies, which are listed clearly on the Nerve Review website. These studies occurred over the course of twenty years, establishing a clear pattern of support for this method within the scientific community.
Q: Why is benfotiamine better than Thiamine for treating nerve damage?
A: In addition to having more bioavailability than its counterpart, benfotiamine is also considered less toxic and can be expelled from the body more easily than thiamine. As a vitamin B compound, benfotiamine is ideal for treating nerve damage while minimizing side effects and maximizing effectiveness.
Q: Is Nerve Renew subject to quality assurance processes?
A: Yes– the facility where Nerve Renew is produced is subject to two independent audits each year for safety and cleanliness. Additionally, advanced near-infrared technology is used to ensure a final product free of contaminants.
Q: Who is Life Renew?
A: Life Renew got started as a healthy nutritional supplement company back in 2010 and makes Nerve Renew as their flagship product. In addition to their nerve support supplement, they also offer Joint Health, Energy, Sleep and Mood enhancing products. The JointRenew and Mobility Support Optimizer supplements are for the knees and joints, while the Energy and Fatigue Optimizer as well as Energy After 50 supplements help provide extra vitamin and herbal nutrient support. The Neuro Boost product is a mood optimizer and the Life Renew Sleep Aid is just that, a natural sleep aid. The Boise, Idaho-based wellness brand prides itself on science-backed ingredients and the research Dr. Don Kennedy, DO, Ph.D., MBA, FAAFP provides the company for its formulations.
Nerve Renew Purchasing Options
At the time of writing this review, Nerve Renew offers two purchasing options. These include:
- One bottle (one month supply) of Nerve Renew for $69 (shipping and handling charges extra)
- Three bottles (three month supply) of Nerve Review for $147 (shipping and handling charges extra)
All purchases of Nerve Renew come with a 1-year money-back guarantee. A free two week trial is also available. However, users should be aware that this company charges users automatically if they fail to cancel their free trial manually within fifteen days of the initial trial. Consumers should be cautious and monitor their progress through the trial to avoid a surprise charge.
Nerve Renew offers a surprising level of transparency and legitimacy in an industry that occasionally lacks in both arenas. Their product is packed with useful compounds to help maximize nerve treatments and alleviate the suffering of those diagnosed with nerve damage. Consumers should conduct their own research into the product and check with a healthcare professional before beginning any new routine, but Nerve Review provides readers with enough information to place a bit of faith in their product.