Kidney health is an essential aspect of overall wellness. The kidneys serve a number of important functions in the body, and failing or degrading kidneys can quickly contribute to more serious heath problems. Despite the prevalence of kidney problems, solutions in the traditional medical industry have been relatively static.
Many modern kidney health medications come with unwanted side effects, and some are even ineffective at promoting kidney health and addressing related conditions. This is one of several reasons that the average consumer suffering from kidney health concerns might be interested in exploring non-traditional alternative medicine.
Kidney Support is a supplement packed with potent flavonoids, and phenols, along with other ingredients designed to provide users with natural support for the kidneys, bladder, and urinary tract. The product stresses herbal ingredients that have been clinically validated for their efficacy, offering a natural solution to common kidney problems.
Even though kidney-related problems are often hard to diagnose and even harder to treat, chronic kidney disease has increased substantially in prevalence these past few years. Women are statistically more likely to develop chronic kidney disease than men. For both men and women, Kidney Support might provide the solution to kidney problems they've been looking for.
- 1 What is Kidney Support?
- 2 Kidney Support Benefits
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About Kidney Support
- 4 Purchasing Kidney Support
- 5 Final Thoughts
What is Kidney Support?
It's worth mentioning that a number of studies released over the past decade have shown that cranberry contains a wide array of proanthocyanidins that can help cleanse your urinary tract by eliminating harmful bacteria. Researchers have found that the proanthocyanidins in cranberries can reduce the ability of bacteria to stick to the urinary tract. When it comes to optimizing bladder health, Kidney Support comes packed with a large number of highly effective ingredients that might provide users with fast-acting results without any obvious side-effects.
A full list of ingredients can be found on the nutritional label for Kidney Support included below.
The key active ingredients in this solution include:
- VitaCran®. As the name suggests, VitaCran® is a novel extract that has been derived using whole cranberry extract OPC (oligomeric proanthocyanidins) in a standardized ratio of around 30%, which could maximize its effectiveness.
- Birch Leaf. This natural antioxidant has been shown to help rid the body of unwanted third agents, as well as provide the organs with essential phenols and flavonoids.
- Java Tea. A commonly found herb across all of South East Asia, Java Tea is rich in flavonoids and other beneficial nutrients that help support the health of the kidneys and urinary tract.
- Golden Rod. Golden Rod is another traditional plant that has been scientifically shown to support the kidneys thanks to the presence of key compounds like rutin and astragalin.
- Astragalus. Commonly referred to as Huang Qi in China, Astragalus is a herb that has been traditionally used to alleviate a number of issues related to the kidneys. From a more technical standpoint, regular intake of Astragalus might help provide users with a number of benefits, especially in relation to problems like proteinuria.
- Buchu leaf. This South African shrub is commonly used as a flavoring agent, but studies have shown that it also possesses a number of ‘adaptogenic' properties that help maximize the efficiency of the urinary tract and kidneys.
Kidney Support Benefits
First and foremost, this supplement is designed to help protect your kidneys from excess oxidative stress by supplying the body with potent nutrients like Astragalus, Rutin and Juniper. If that wasn’t enough, the VitaCran ® extract in the mix helps provide essential proanthocyanidins that have been shown to limit the action of bacteria and optimize the function of the urinary tract. According to the supplement's manufacturer, key features also include:
- Fast-acting kidney support as well as a clear reduction in UTI-type infections.
- The high Orac (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) ingredients contained in the mix help in increasing the circulatory efficiency of our bladder and kidneys.
- Increased immunity.
Key Aspects of Kidney Support Worth Pointing Out
USA Made: All of the ingredients contained in Kidney Support have been sourced and harvested entirely within the United States. Not only that, all of the manufacturing sites used to process the supplement are GMP certified.
FDA registered facility: The product is manufactured in a facility that registered with the FDA, meaning that it follows certain upkeep standards.
Third-Party Lab Tested: Each individual ingredient (as well as the final product) has been audited by a third-party lab. This ensures the overall potency and purity of the supplement.
Non-GMO Based: None of the ingredients contained in Kidney Support are derived from GMO plants. As a result of this, users can be absolutely sure that they are ingesting a supplement that is of the highest quality possible.
Highly Recommended: Not only are there are a number of positive testimonials available online for Kidney Support, but a whole host of media outlets have also recommended the supplement for people suffering from bladder-related issues.
No Recurring billing: Unlike some manufacturers who use shady pricing tactics (such as recurring billing), the team behind Kidney Support allows users to facilitate one-time payments in an easy and streamlined manner.
Frequently Asked Questions About Kidney Support
Kidney support supplements are highly variable, and the niche industry has its fair share of scams and shakedowns. This section should clear things up by answering many of the most commonly asked questions about Kidney Support and the company and science behind it.
Q: How do you use Kidney Support?
A: Users should take one capsule of Kidney Support two times times daily, with meals or as directed by their healthcare physician. Always consult your physician before beginning the use of any new supplement or alternative medicine regimen.
Q: Do you need a prescription for Kidney Support?
A: No. Kidney Support is available for purchase without a prescription, as it is a supplement and not a medication. However, this does mean that Kidney Support is not approved nor evaluated by the FDA. Users should do extensive research before trying any supplement because of this lack of substantive regulation.
Q: What vitamins are good for your kidneys?
A: Renal vitamins contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, as well as a small dose of vitamin C. Cranberry is also very good for the kidneys, which is why more and more supplement producers have started making their own cranberry formulas.
Q: How can you improve kidney function?
A: Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids will help your kidneys function properly and slim down helps your kidneys as well. Eat healthier, don't smoke or consume too much alcohol, and keep track of your blood pressure. Generally, lifestyle changes and a healthy assortment of habits will help improve kidney function better than any medical solution alone.
Q: What is the first signs of kidney problems?
A: Early signs of kidney disease might include decreased urine output, fluid retention that leads to swelling in limbs, and shortness of breath. If you experience these symptoms or think you might suffer from kidney disease, immediately contact your physician.
Q: How do you know if your kidneys are working properly?
A: A few signs of the kidneys not working properly include increased urination, especially at night. When the kidneys' filters are damaged, it can cause an increase in the urge to urinate. Sometimes this can also be a sign of a urinary tract infection or enlarged prostate in men, and you may see blood in your urine. Contact a healthcare professional if you experience any of these symptoms.
All other questions on Kidney Support Formula can be directed to the customer support team at 1-888-455-9995.
Purchasing Kidney Support
Three packages are available to consumers who want to purchase Kidney Support. They include:
- One bottle: contains 60 caps and should last users for a month. It is available for a base price of $24.95.
- Two bottles: contain a total of 120 capsules that should last users up to 60 days. They are available for a discounted total of $44.96.
- Four bottles: contain a total of 240 capsules and should last up to 120 days. They are available for a discounted total of $89.90. Additionally, this deal allows users to obtain one free bottle.
All of the aforementioned deals require users to pay an additional, fixed delivery charge. International shipping options are also available, with global distribution to 23 countries worldwide.
Contacting and Return Information
In case users have any doubts regarding their purchase, they can choose to either call the following toll-free number at 1-888-455-9995, send an email at email@example.com or the user can write to the company at Vita Balance Inc 7400 Beaufont Springs Drive, Suite 300, Richmond Virginia 23225, United States. Individuals who are not satisfied with the quality of the supplement have the option of initiating a refund within a period of 30 days (from the date of purchase). However, it is worth noting that shipping costs still need to be covered by the consumer.
Kidney Support is meant for consumers who want to keep the health of their kidneys in optimal working order. The consumer will find that the ingredients used in Kidney Support will provide excellent support with extracts from whole cranberries, Birch leaf, a significant antioxidant, and natural phenols and flavonoids and Goldenrod for supporting the kidneys, Java Teas that contain flavonoids, these ingredients when brought together in Kidney Support provide a healthy urinary tract.