The Glucosa Factor High Blood Glucose Solution claims to be an all-natural method of lowering blood sugar. Packed with compounds known to lower blood sugar and maximize insulin efficiency, the supplement presents an alternative to traditional methods of treating blood sugar irregularities.
Did you know that at least 10% of all Americans have been diagnosed with diabetes? The massive public health problem certainly affects many Americans, and the number of sufferers of diabetes skyrockets when we consider the global occurrences of the disease.
Diabetes often leads to unhealthily high blood glucose levels, which can cause damage to the blood vessels so integral to our heart and general bodily health. Damage to the blood vessels caused by diabetes can spur the onset of several unwanted health conditions, including heart disease and stroke, nerve problems, and more.
How can consumers regain control over their blood sugar levels? The traditional method of responding to skyrocketing blood sugar levels has involved medications and medical treatment. This might be effective, but these methods of treatment come with a number of problems of their own, including cost and the possibility of negative side effects.
The Glucosa Factor believes that their solution allows users to tap into a completely natural dietary supplement to both reduce stress levels and lower blood sugar levels. But is the solution worth its salt? This guide will explore some of the key concepts driving the Glucosa Factor.
- 1 What is the Glucosa Factor High Blood Glucose Solution?
- 2 What Ingredients are Included in Glucosa Factor High Blood Glucose Solution?
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions About Glucosa Factor
- 4 Purchasing Glucosa Factor Challenge
- 5 Are you up for the Glucosa Factor Challenge?
- 6 Summary
What is the Glucosa Factor High Blood Glucose Solution?
Glucosa Factor’s High Blood Glucose Solution is a dietary supplement that claims to help its users lower blood glucose and cholesterol levels. It has also been shown to potentially support weight loss in its users. The aim of this supplement is to allegedly target the root cause of one’s diabetes.
Glucosa Factor enters the market at a time when many consumers have a renewed interest in alternative solutions to classical health problems. Despite the many advancements of the medical industry in recent years, solutions to blood pressure problems often involve medications that can have serious side effects that negatively impact the quality of the life of users.
What Ingredients are Included in Glucosa Factor High Blood Glucose Solution?
The key ingredients that went into making this particular supplement include:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid. According to existing studies, Alpha Lipoic Acid has been found to enhance insulin resistance and could potentially aid in reversing the effects of nerve damage.
- Amla Extract 40% Tannins. Amla is commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine to help increase the body’s natural defense mechanisms. This ingredient is home to a rich source of vitamin C, tannins, and flavonoids, all of which work as powerful antioxidants. This richness is what supposedly lends a helping hand in treating diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract. In a particular study, Gymnema Sylvestre was found to improve blood sugar in those diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. When this ingredient is combined with insulin, one’s blood sugar is expected to lower.
- Cinnamon Bark Root Extract. Cinnamon supposedly has the ability to mimic insulin and its role in the body, which helps to lower blood sugar without requiring an increase to base insulin levels.
- Turmeric Root Powder Extract. Curcumin is the major healing element in turmeric. Ingesting the turmeric root powder extract helps to better regulate the effects of insulin in the body.
- Barberry Extract 6% Berberine. Found in barberry, burberine is expected to help manage diabetes. In particular, it can improve the overall communication between bodily cells and the insulin hormone as it moves through the body.
- Fenugreek Extract 50% Saponins. While fenugreek’s active compounds (one being saponins) helps lower blood sugar levels, there is a risk that one’s levels might become too low. This is a similar result to that of Gymnema. When levels are too low, consumers can anticipate issues within their central nervous system. Hence, symptoms such as dizziness and light-headedness will become more common. That said, the amounts found per serving are relatively low, so this shouldn’t be a problem.
- Pro-Tribulus 400 Extract. Although limited studies have been conducted on this particular extract, some research has concluded that Tribulus terrestris has the potential to improve blood sugar and cholesterol levels in those who have diabetes.
- GlucoHelp Extract 18% Corosolic Acid. GlucoHelp™ is a proprietary Banaba left extract standardized to 18% Corosolic acid. This respective ingredient has been clinically proven to main blood sugar levels in both pre-diabetic and diabetic consumers.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Extract. The black pepper ties all these ingredients together by increasing the ability of the body to absorb the compound.
Here is the Glucosa Factor supplement facts nutritional label from the official website:
Frequently Asked Questions About Glucosa Factor
Users might have a number of questions about the Glucosa Factor High Blood Glucose Solution. While more specific questions should be directed to the Glucosa customer service department, this section will include answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about this solution to blood sugar problems.
Q: How can Glucosa Factor Lower Blood Glucose Levels?
A: Glucosa Factor's patented supplement uses a number of ingredients to provide a comprehensive method of lowering blood sugar to users. In addition to the extracts listed and explained in a section above, Glucosa Factor also mixes black pepper extract into their solution in order to help users more easily absorb the chemicals that should help them lower their blood sugar levels naturally.
Q: Does Glucosa Factor Have Clinical Backing?
A: Scientific studies have backed the effectiveness of a number of ingredients used in the Glucosa compound, finding that several of the ingredients can be effective at increasing the communication between insulin and cells, and also at lowering blood glucose levels in users. Consumers should conduct independent research and look at a variety of clinical sources to determine if Glucosa might work for them.
Q: Are There Side Effects to Glucosa Factor?
A: As of right now, little or no side effects have been observed in correlation with Glucosa use. However, results may vary greatly. It is strongly recommended that readers interested in trying Glucosa first consult with their physician to ensure that the product will not negatively interfere with any existing treatments, and that the supplement will not negatively impact the user's medical progress.
Q: Can Glucosa Factor Help with Weight Loss?
A: Some studies have shown that supplements like Glucosa can help users lose weight. However, a definitive conclusion has not yet been reached within the scientific community. Users should manage their expectations with losing weight on Glucosa, relying on traditional weight loss and fitness regimens instead to ensure results.
Purchasing Glucosa Factor Challenge
Given that consumers are advised to take one vegan capsule twice daily, each bottle should contain a month’s worth of supply. That said, the current going price is approximately $39.95. However, if consumers take part in the Glucosa Factor Challenge, the cost is reduced down to $14.99 for the first month.
Are you up for the Glucosa Factor Challenge?
The Glucosa Factor 30-Day Challenge aims to deliver initial results in a matter of seven days. While the challenge is designed for 30 days, if consumers wish to continue, they can do so. By the end of one month, consumers could anticipate bettered liver function and immune’s proper reaction to insulin. However, if one chooses to go all the way, by 90 days, one’s A1C levels is expected to normalize (i.e. 5.7%) along with blood glucose levels.
How does the Glucosa Factor Glucose Challenge work?
By signing up to the challenge, consumers are agreeing to pay $14.99 for shipping and handling, while receiving the supplement free of charge. 20 days into the challenge, the team at Glucosa Factor will reach out to evaluate one’s progress. In this time, consumers will also have to decide between either different subscription plans (i.e. 4 bottles every 4 months, 2 bottles every other month or 1 bottle per month) or cancelling the subscription altogether.
Here is a video clip about the Glucosa Factor Challenge on GlucoseChallenge.com
Blood glucose levels are indicative of one’s quality of health. When levels are either too low or too high, consumers will have to face unwanted conditions that can put them at risk.
Based on the analysis above, Glucosa Factor’s High Glucose Solution appears to target the root cause of the issue at hand. Additionally, the chosen ingredients have either been extensively studied in the past or have been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine – both of which are trusted by everyone.
That said, consumers should not rely solely on supplements to do all the work. In fact, their role is typically to provide added support. Therefore, consumers should also consider regular exercise, controlled carbs intake, means that help control stress levels, and find ways to remain hydrated at all times among other lifestyle changes.
To learn more about the Glucosa Factor Challenge, click here.