FloraSpring is made by Revival Point and endorsed by Dr. Steven Masley for digestive efficiency by supplying the body's microbiome with wholesome probiotics that can improve digestion, reduce cravings and boost metabolism.
Losing weight is not easy. Most men and women struggle for various reasons on their weight loss journeys. A potential common denominator among those who are struggling to lose weight is gut health. Gut health may have a surprising amount of influence on our success at losing weight, according to a number or recent studies. Although gut health is only one part of the equation and consumers should combine any supplement regimen with a healthy dose of diet and exercise, there's been a recent pique in public interest in supplements that improve gut health to incentivize and stimulate weight loss.
FloraSpring is one such supplement. According to the company's website, FloraSpring helps to activate the secret “fat loss center” hiding in the midst of the human gut. The site is littered with testimonials of consumers who have lost significant weight losing the product, and most of the science is based on an understanding that most in the supplement world already understand; maintaining a balance of good microbes and minimize the amount of bad is essential to overall wellness.
- 1 What is FloraSpring?
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions About FloraSpring
- 3 Bonus Gifts
- 4 Pricing and Cost for FloraSpring
- 5 The Terms and Conditions
- 6 Final Thoughts
What is FloraSpring?
FloraSpring is a supplement that may be able to improve the body’s gut microbiome. The supplement relies heavily on the use of “fat-burning super strains” of microbes to spur the weight loss process in its users. When introduced to the gut, these strains work to mitigate the bad microbes in one’s system, which often work counter to weight loss goals by causing inflammation in preventing fat from being burned.
Here is a look at the 5 core Floraspring probiotic strains supplement facts:
In addition to the microbes in the formula, the product is tested for toxins using microbial testing. Users can obtain a certificate of analysis attesting to the reliability and safety of the ingredients contained within the product.
Frequently Asked Questions About FloraSpring
Users may still have questions about FloraSpring. This section should clear up some consumer concerns by providing the answers to the most commonly asked questions about the weight loss supplement.
Q: How does FloraSpring help you lose weight?
A: According to the science behind FloraSpring, bad microbes in the human gut cause inflammation and prevent the burning of fat cells essential for weight loss. The blend of ingredients in FloraSpring functions by promoting “good microbes” to rid the body of these microbial barriers.
Q: Is FloraSpring tested for contaminants?
A: Yes! A copy of the official medical “certificate of analysis” for the supplement is included on the product's website. The analysis was conducted by “Sloan Health Products” and includes negative test results for yeast and mold, salmonella, e. coli, and a total plate count.
Q: What are the ingredients of FloraSpring?
A: FloraSpring is composed of five simple ingredients that Revival Point calls fat loss super strains:
- bifidobacterium lactis to help control body fat mass
- lactobacillus amylovorus to help decrease excess body mass
- lactobacillus fermentum to reduce body fat and optimize digestion
- lactobacillus rhamnosu to boost energy and mood naturally
- lactobacillus gasseri to lower visceral fat and cholesterol while combating fatigue
These five ingredients are known as the “fat loss super strains” that can help destroy bad microbes in the gut and spur better weight loss progress.
Q: How should you take FloraSpring?
A: FloraSpring comes in capsule form. Users simply eat the capsules to ingest the refined microbes and maximize their gut health.
Aside from the main formula, those who order the product will also receive “6 free bonus gifts.” The bonus gifts include the following:
- FloraSpring Booster Guide, guide created by FloraSpring that provides tips on how to maximize the effectiveness of the formula. It may improve the speed and effectiveness of the results.
- Microbe Boosting Cookbook, a collection of recipes that helps users pair their new formula with a healthier dietary lifestyle. The recipes are designated to be fast, simple, and hassle free. Additionally, these recipes also work to optimize the microbial health of the user's gut.
- Dr. Masley’s Secret Shopping Guide, a companion to the “Microbe Boosting Cookbook” which describes to consumers what to buy and where to obtain the ingredients essential to their new diet.
- Minute Burn Master Course, a fitness course created by Rick Hunter, a “well-known fitness trainer. The course features 1, 5, and 7-minute workout routines that users can use to jumpstart their metabolism and live a healthier lifestyle.
- Health Gut Cheat Sheet, a simple guide that provides users with insight on how to keep their gut microbes healthy. Information includes recommandations for how to avoid bad sleeping habits, tips for traveling, and strategies for managing stress.
- Three Delicious Flora Booster, which help enhance gut health and product effectiveness. The bars are sugar-free and feature a natural sweetener.
Pricing and Cost for FloraSpring
As of right now, FloraSpring is offering an instant 29% “doctor's discount” with purchases on their website. This price includes the six “bonus gifts:
- $49.95 (S&H might add to cost)
Additionally, the company offers a ninety day money-back guarantee in the case that users might not be satisfied with their product. For returns information, please contact the customer support team through the email listed on the FloraSpring website.
The Terms and Conditions
Before purchasing any product, it is always important to review the “terms and conditions,” which may be able to provide more insight into both the formula and the conditions of purchase. Issues of accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information, products or service, and online store terms are included in this particular “terms and conditions” page.
Overall, those who are looking for a gut health product will find that there are many on the market and that the decision is a tough one. Users may want to look around, scope out their options, and find a formula that suits their needs. Consumers should consult their physician before beginning any new supplemental routine on their path towards weight loss.
However, there's quite a bit to be interested about within FloraSpring. In particular, the inclusion of so many assisting gifts with purchase of the original formula shows that the company is committed to helping its users keep and maintain their weight loss in the long-term.