A Beginner’s Guide to Brain Health is a book written by Dr. Kelly Shockley that aims to deliver a doctor's perspective into naturally slowing the progression of memory loss and preventing the lack of focus or mental clarity that plagues so many people in today's fast-paced world.
In the brain health beginner's guide book you will receive the following:
- How to Increase Your Memory, Concentration, and Focus
- Reduce The Effects Of Anxiety, Stress, And Depression
- Learn How Your Family's Genetics Don't Have To Be Your Future Result
- Learn The Right Food Decisions To Make
- Discover How Stress Is Destroying Your Mental Health
- 1 Beginner's Guide to Brain Health: Dr. Kelly Shockley's Book Review
- 1.1 What is a Beginner's Guide to Brain Health Book?
- 1.2 About A Beginners Guide to Brain Health Book
- 1.2.1 How Much Does A Beginners Guide to Brain Health Book Cost?
- 1.2.2 LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- 1.2.3 Reviewing the Top 20 Best Wrinkle Creams That Really Work in 2020
- 1.2.4 Top 10 Best Garcinia Cambogia Supplements in 2020
- 1.2.5 Top 10 Best Forskolin Brands in 2020
- 1.2.6 Top 20 Best Male Enhancement Pills in 2020: Men's Sexual Performance Guide
- 1.2.7 Top 5 Best Cocoa Flavanol Supplements in 2020
- 1.2.8 Intermittent Fasting 2020 Guide: IF Diet Plan Types and Weight Loss Benefits
- 1.2.9 Top 10 Best Leaky Gut Supplements in 2020: What is Leaky Gut Syndrome Guide
- 1.2.10 Supplements Revealed: Watch the Documentary Film Movie Trailer Now
- 1.2.11 Top 20 Best Hair Growth Vitamins and Hair Loss Supplements in 2020
- 1.2.12 Top 12 Best Keto Shakes to Review and Buy in 2020
- 1.2.13 Top 10 Best Keto Diet Pills in 2020
- 1.2.14 Top 10 Best Turmeric Supplements in 2020: Benefits and FAQ Research Guide
- 1.2.15 Top 10 Best Vitamin D Supplements in 2020: Benefits & Deficiency FAQ
- 1.2.16 Top 10 Best Lung Health Supplements for Natural Breathing Benefits in 2020
- 1.2.17 Top 5 Pycnogenol Supplements in 2020: Best French Maritime Pine Bark Extracts
- 1.2.18 Top 10 Best Aloe Vera Supplements in 2020: Benefits and FAQ Research Guide
What is a Beginner's Guide to Brain Health Book?
The brain is the control system of the body. Naturally, this is where everyone should be more knowledgeable. Whether it’s concerning the average mild headaches to learning about brain damage, knowledge and understanding of how the brain works will help you know how to better take care of yourself.
This is where Dr. Kelly Shockley’s book, A Beginner’s Guide to Brain Health comes in. Dr. Kelly is a doctor of “Chiropractic / Doctor Of Cause” treatments and has been in the medical scene for about 14 years. The reason behind her writing about the brain’s health is her own experience in short-term memory loss. Dr. Shockley delved into clinical nutrition, focusing on the impact that nutrition, diet, and lifestyle have on a person’s life.
About A Beginners Guide to Brain Health Book
According to Dr. Shockley, through her education and studies on clinical nutrition, helped her to bring back her own memory. It helped her to be sharper and more energetic towards her clients and her work. In writing this book, she hopes that people will be able to change their health with just a few small steps, just as she did.
When writing a book on health issues, it is important that the author is credible. It shows the depth of their area of expertise and the in depth of the study on the topics. As for Dr. Shockley, there is no doubt that she speaks both from experience and with the aid of science. Because her experience is personal to her, she also adds a touch of humanity to the book she wrote. This makes the reader think that he or she is not just reading a clinical book or a research study.
When it comes to the contents, there are many takeaways you can get from the book. It is so educational and simple that readers will feel a sense of hope in taking the necessary steps for better well-being. Readers even claim that the book has very realistic tips on how to stay healthy. There is no fad diet or an extreme ideology in the book. That is why it is good choice for everyone.
In addition to the book’s good reviews, A Beginner’s Guide to Brain Health also gives another mindset to have. While most people believe that brain issues are brought about by old age, Dr. Shockley proposes a more proactive mindset. She counters that there are some that can be avoided with the right nutrition.
The tone and the mindset of the author uses to write should also be right for the general audience. For Dr. Kelly Shockley’s book, she was able to capture both the interest and the heart. She was able to write a book that gives very realistic doctor advice while pushing for people to make healthy choices.
How Much Does A Beginners Guide to Brain Health Book Cost?
If you have money to spare, A Beginner’s Guide to Brain Health should definitely be something you should add to your reading list. It is comprehensive and practical and can be bought at an affordable price, normally retails at $99.00, the website is offering a discounted special for $29.00, and can be ordered on the official website. There is also a 30 Day refund if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.