DermaBellix is a topical treatment to help consumers eliminate unsightly skin tags from their body. The treatment is easy to use, and it comes with a delicate brush for better precision.
What is DermaBellix?
Skin tags are incredibly common, affecting both men and women around the world. Skin tags are completely benign, but some people want to eliminate them to reduce the amount of embarrassment that they experience. To remove them, most people have to pay at least $150 at a dermatologist for the first visit alone. However, the DermaBellix formula may it a little easier to use.
With DermaBellix, there is no need for painful or invasive treatments. The remedy is topical, and it includes the use of natural ingredients to carefully cause the tags to fall off, leaving no scarring behind. Most consumers take weeks to eliminate tags with natural treatments, but DermaBellix is so powerful that it can get rid of the formula in just 8 hours.
Read on below to find out what makes the remedy so effective.
How It Works
All of the ingredients in DermaBellix are natural, including substances like:
- Soybean oil
- Vitamin E
- Hyaluronic acid
- Castor seed oil
- Jojoba seed oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Soybean oil helps to soften and moisturize the skin. It can also smooth wrinkles.
- Vitamin E is a crucial ingredient for the skin, eliminating toxins that can irritate the skin even further.
- Hyaluronic acid helps the skin to hold onto moisture with greater ease and is often found in anti-aging remedies.
- Castor seed oil reduces inflammation, which makes it perfect for treating skin irritation. It also helps with moisturizing the skin.
- Jojoba seed oil reduces bacteria on the skin. It is often used with vitamin E to defend the body from toxins in the environment.
- Sweet almond oil eliminates buildup in the complexion that clogs the pores. It is a great treatment for sensitive skin.
- Tea tree essential oil is the most popular remedy for skin tags, though it takes longer when it is used alone.
While other remedies can be up to three or four applications a day, using nearly half of a bottle in one sitting, that is not the case with DermaBellix. Instead, consumers just need a couple of drops on the skin tag twice daily. They should repeat this process until the tag is gone.
This treatment can be used intermittently, depending on the frequency of their skin tags.
Typically, consumers would have to pay $129.99 to buy the DermaBellix formula. However, the website presently has it listed for $56.00. There is no subscription option available, so consumers will need to purchase it on an as-needed basis.
If the user finds that this treatment does not make the desired impact on their skin tags, they can contact customer service to submit their return request.
Contacting the Creators of DermaBellix
Even with the information on the website, consumers may want to learn more information about the way that product works. The customer service team can be reached by either calling or emailing the team.
- Phone number: 888-544-5872
- Email address: info@DermaBellix.com
The team is available on weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm CST.
DermaBellix is meant for any consumer with skin tags. The treatment will not be required every day, but it will help to reduce the amount skin tags without spending a high amount of money. There are plenty of different ways to heal from skin tags, and the most natural method is usually the best.