ActivGUARD is a supplement for men and women that struggle with frequent urination and incontinence in their older years. The treatment is available in multiple packages, depending on how quickly they go through the bottles.
What Is ActivGuard?
Incontinence impacts over 15% of both men and women. This condition that causes an overactive bladder is fairly typical for consumers as they age, since it can be cause by damage to the pelvic muscles or even nerve passages. While to actually repair this part of the body is usually due to a surgical procedure, there are many medications that help with incontinence today. Unfortunately, the medications tend to have a lot of side effects that consumers have to worry about. The natural remedy in ActivGUARD has none of it.
ActivGUARD may be able to:
- Improve and support the health of the bladder
- Reduce the overall size of the prostate gland
- Eliminate and soothe feelings of urgency
- Reduce incontinence
The reason that this treatment is so effective is the ingredients. Read on below to learn more information about the ingredients.
How ActivGuard Bladder & Prostate Health Support Works
The most popular and helpful ingredients in the remedy include:
- Lycopene, which provides the body with healthy antioxidants that are commonly found in tomatoes and watermelon
- Zinc, which is a required mineral for the body’s health
- Copper, which reduces the risk of arthritis and helps the body improve the intake of iron
- Selenium, to promote healthier blood flow and regulate the thyroid
- Saw Palmetto, which reduces the risk of prostate cancer
- Beta-Sitosterol, to reduce swelling in the prostate gland
- Red Raspberry Juice Extract, which contains natural chemicals that fight cancer, disease in the heart and circulatory system, and age-related conditions
- Graviola, which reduces inflammation
Check out the website to learn about the less powerful, but equally important, ingredients.
Consumers will need to take a minimum of two capsules a day. The treatment is natural, and easy on the user’s system. However, if the consumer finds that the treatment is not working, it is recommended that they increase the dosage to no more than four capsules daily.
If the user experiences any adverse side effects, or they take medication for their incontinence, they should reach out to a medical professional for guidance.
Purchasing ActivGuard For Men & Women
The total cost of ActivGUARD will vary, based on how many bottles the user wants treatment. By purchasing more products at once, the user’s total price per bottle will go down. Choose from:
- One bottle: $69 each
- Three bottles: $59 each
- Six bottles: $49 each
If this treatment does not work for the user’s incontinence, then they have up to 180 days to return the product for a full refund.
Contacting The Creator Of ActivGuard
Even though there are plenty of details on the website about ActivGUARD, some consumers may want to learn other details to make their decision. There’s no phone number available, but consumers can fill out the online form at https://activguardusa.com/special/contact-us.html to get ahold of someone.
ActivGUARD is meant to help both men and women, since millions of people are impacts by this condition at some level in the United States alone. The treatment is easy to integrate into everyday life and does not even need to be taken with a meal. Consumers may find enough success with this product to reduce the medication that they take to treat it, which means that there will be a lowered risk of side effects.
If someone has an actual problem with their bladder or kidneys, it would help to visit a doctor to figure out what the underlying issue is.