Food 4 Patriots is a ration manufacturing unit based out of Nashville, Tennessee. According to the official company website, the firm offers customers a total of four different food preparedness kits, each of which include three unique meals per day.
Founded by Frank Bates, 4Patriots also has a number of other manufacturing subsidiaries, including Power 4 Patriots and Survival Seeds 4 Patriots. The core ideological justification for each of these companies is the belief that the oligarchical government threatens liberty and challenges the safety of the world. Bates himself is also a firm believer in the theory that there is a major global disaster looming just around the corner, meaning that people need to be prepared to fend for themselves and their families.
From a more technical standpoint, it bears mentioning that Food 4 Patriots holds an A-rating with the Better Business Bureau. This rating is an aggregate score that has been devised using a metric standard that takes into consideration a number of customer reviews and complaints. In this regard, Food4Patriots currently holds a very high customer satisfaction rating. This review will evaluate the reasons why the organization has risen to a place of such acclaim among consumers, providing readers with all the information necessary to make their own decision about Food 4 Patriots.
In a day and age where survival kits and first aid kits are high in demand, or face masks for coronavirus protection and long term food storage solutions are trending, let's review Food4Patriots survivalist food kits to see what the 72-hour packages offer in comparison to the 3-month supply and 1-year supply deals.
- 1 Why Choose Food 4 Patriots?
- 2 What Packages does Food4Patriots Offer?
- 3 Product Availability Updates
- 4 Contact Food 4 Patriots
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Food 4 Patriots
- 6 Final Thoughts
Why Choose Food 4 Patriots?
To start off with, all of the ingredients contained in the Food 4 Patriots food preparedness kits have been manufactured in the United States. Additionally, all of the production sites are routinely audited/inspected for their hygiene and standards. Some of the other key qualities offered by Food 4 Patriots include:
- Taste: Even though the food items being offered a marketed as survival meals, they are surprisingly delicious, and users reviewing the products have been surprised with how little the taste is sacrificed in these packaged meals.
- Natural and Healthy: None of the products being manufactured by Food 4 Patriots have use GMO or similar chemicals, many of which have been clinically found to have several negative effects on the human body.
- Easy-to-store: Since the food items are designed especially for catastrophic events, they necessarily have a long shelf life. More importantly, they have been designed to stay fresh even in the harshest conditions and can be stored quite easily.
- Uniquely Devised: These food items have also been preserved using a unique “low-heat dehydration” method instead of traditional freeze dry and dehydration techniques. As per the official company website, the preservation techniques used by Food 4 Patriots allow their products to stay fresh and consumable for up to 25 years, all while maintaining the nutritional integrity of the food items.
What Packages does Food4Patriots Offer?
Food 4 Patriots offers only four product packages, which are demarcated based on the length of time they will allow users to sustain themselves for. These packages include:
- 72-hour pack
- Four-week pack
- Three-month pack
- Fruit and Veggie Snack Mix
Read on for a more comprehensive look at each of the packages offered by Food4Patriots.
As the name suggests, this is a perfect starter kit for individuals looking to explore the world of non-perishable food items. As part of the 72-Hour Survival Food Kit, users are provided with a total of 16 servings of delicious survival food designed to stay fresh for a period of 25 years. Each individual path includes:
- Four servings of America's Finest Mac & Cheese
- Four servings of creamy rice & vegetable dinners
- Eight servings of Grammy's Sweet Oatmeal
These meals are enough to satiate one’s breakfast, lunch and dinner needs, and they provide users with a total of 3,760 calories. Other important facts about this package include:
- “Disaster-Resistant” packaging that keeps the contents fresh for a period of up to 25 years.
- Nutritious, easy-to-make, and delicious recipes throughout.
- Always manufactured in the United States with no harmful chemicals like MSG.
- Foods rated “A” by the Better Business Bureau.
- 100% money-back guarantee.
- Price: $27.
Fruit and Veggie Snack Mix
he 4Patriots Fruit, Veggie & Snack Survival Food Kit is designed to provide users with critical plant-based nutrition in a highly streamlined, hassle-free manner. The pack contains blueberries, strawberries, pineapples, and other fruits, amounting to 120 servings in total.
The product can be consumed straight out of the bag, or used as part of other food preparations. According to the official company website, all of the fruits are handpicked and freeze-dried at peak freshness, in order to maintain their overall quality and integrity.
Contents of this package include:
- 24 servings of freeze-dried corn
- 24 servings of freeze-dried green beans
- 16 servings of freeze-dried strawberries
- 16 servings of freeze-dried broccoli
- 8 servings of old fashioned pudding
- 8 servings of sweetly coated banana chips
- 8 servings of freeze-dried blueberries
- 16 servings of freeze-dried pineapple
- Price: $97.
3-Month Survival Kit
This package contains non-perishable food items that can last users for a period of up to 3 months. The servings are well proportioned and all of the ingredients contained in the mix have been sourced from America. The products included in this kit include:
- America’s Finest Mac & Cheese
- Classic Potato Soup
- Fireside Stew
- Old Fashioned Pudding
- Creamy Rice and Vegetable Dinner
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Ma’s Homestyle Chilli Mac
- Star-Spangled Energy Drink
- Sweetberry Cream Wheat
- White Rice
- Price: $197.
1-Year Survival Kit
As part of the 4Patriots 1-Year Survival Food Kit, users receive a total of 2,400 servings of delicious survival food that designed to stay fresh for a period of 25 years. As with all of the other offerings mentioned above, the food items are made in the USA and have been protected using a triple-layer Mylar packaging system, the same technology that is also used for packaging consumables for space travelers and astronauts.
Consumption is as simple as boiling, simmering, and eating. The item is currently priced at $1,997.00.
Food4Patriots Packaging Practices
The Food 4 Patriots process is extremely stringent and defined. Core aspects of this clear packaging and preservation process include:
- Convenience: All of the Food 4 Patriots food products have been packed in convenient resealable pouches that are protected using triple-layer technology. To be a bit more specific, this premium packing solution has been clinically tested to protect its components from air, light and moisture.
- Technological Advancement: 4Patriots makes use of high-capacity oxygen absorbers to eliminate any traces of air that might be present inside the food packages — thereby allowing for the food items to remain fresh for long periods of time without losing any of their intrinsic flavours.
- Preservability: The food pouches are “cold sealed” so as to make sure that nutrients within remain airtight at all times. This method is highly effective and has been scientifically shown to greatly increase the overall shelf-life of any food item.
Purchasing, Shipping and Delivery Options
To purchase any of the aforementioned meal packages, users need only visit the 4Patriots website and place an order by clicking on the “add to cart” button on their desired package.
After you have made your selection, you can proceed to click on checkout and follow the instructions outlined on the website. Payments can be made via a host of safe and secure means including MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Paypal, etc.
Last but not least, 4Patriots is currently offering free shipping on all orders.
Product Availability Updates
2020 has been a big year for survivalists. A number of global controversies have increased the popularity of survival items, including survivalist meal packages. This section will outline some of the main updates from Food 4 Patriots concerning these latest threats.
The Tennessee tornado on March 2 was significant. Because their organization is based in Nashville, the company released a statement today regarding the status of orders placed. This statement is included below:
“Nashville tornado update 3/3/2020, As many of you know, 4Patriots is based in Nashville, Tennessee. If you’ve seen the news this morning, you know that two tornadoes struck in this area overnight. You may be wondering how this disaster will impact your order. If you have an open order with us… it will not be affected by the tornado that hit Nashville last night. All of orders are fulfilled from warehouses in Salt Lake City, Utah, and Memphis, Tenn.”
The Coronavirus has also presented a unique threat for survivalists, many of whom fear that a global pandemic could make a solid food supply a matter of necessity. Because of the virus, companies like Food 4 Patriots have experienced a spike in orders. The company issued this statement about the influx of orders:
“Shipping Update: Last week a record number of Americans placed orders for our Survival Food in preparation for the Coronavirus Emergency. While we’re grateful for (and humbled by!) the opportunity to help so many people prepare for an emergency… the influx of orders strains our fulfillment team, which isn’t used to this level of demand. That’s why we’re seeing delays in ship times on large survival food orders.
We’re working around the clock to make, package and ship your survival food as quickly as possible. We’ve added more people and shifts to help pack and ship your kits faster. And we’re extending overtime pay, delivering free lunches & dinners to our shipping team, and saying endless “thank yous” to all our hard-working folks. They’re heroes to us right now, because they’re working so hard to get your food to you.
And we're making good progress. As of today:
- 72-Hour Kits are shipping normally (3 to 5 days from purchase)
- Fruit, Veggie & Snack Kits are shipping normally
For orders that include large kits (3-Month, 1-Year, 4-Week, 1-Week Kits)…
- Orders placed between 2/23 to 2/25ish will ship 3/2 to 3/4
- Orders placed between 2/25 and 2/29 ship 7 to 28 days after the order date
You will receive an email when your order ships. We realize that a delay is not ideal and that this is a stressful time. Despite this delay, we are shipping faster than most of the other survival food companies out there. The Coronavirus has caused an industry-wide shortage of survival food. Rest assured, we WILL deliver on your order and we will continue to provide you with updates as we have them.
You will get a shipment notification the moment your order leaves our warehouse. We promise to get you your order as fast as we can.
Note: You may have noticed that we stopped taking large-kit orders on our website. That’s because existing orders come first. We’re focused on getting these food kits out to the people who are counting on them, and we’re making YOU the priority. Even when/if we open up the food kits to new folks… your existing order will still come first.
We've also done the following:
- Added shipping estimates throughout our websites, so that you know what to expect before you buy and can find updates afterward (we update these notes daily)
- Ramped up Survival Food production to meet current demand — way up!
- Planned for continued and ongoing high levels of demand
- Added shifts, hours and more people at our warehouse
- Substituted and upgraded recipes in order to ship your Survival Food Kits to you faster (recipe substitutions will always be of equal or greater value)
We appreciate your patience, and please know we are working hard to ship your order to you as soon as possible.”
Contact Food 4 Patriots
The Food 4Patriots customer service team can be reached by phone at 1-800-304-4202 (TOLL-FREE) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours of operation for customer service are as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 7pm (CT)
- Saturday: 10am – 4pm (CT),
The company also has a weekly newsletter. To keep updated on latest products, consumers can sign up here.
Frequently Asked Questions About Food 4 Patriots
Food 4 Patriots is a company climbing in popularity, especially as more Americans become anxious about the threat presented by the coronavirus. This section includes answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Food 4 Patriots.
Q: What is Food 4 Patriots?
A: Food 4 Patriots presents users with a whole host of packaged meal solutions that are designed to last for a period of 25 years without any degradation in the overall quality or taste profile of the included food items. Food4Patriots packages help consumers to become better prepared for the dangers of the real-world; a lasting meal plan can mean the difference between life and death in a worldwide disaster scenario.
Q: What bonuses come with Food4Patriots?
A: As part of every order placed through the official 4Patriots website, users are provided with a host of goodies, including: Patriot Pure Personal Water Filters (retail price: $99), Victory Garden Seed Collections (retail price: $188.00), Survival Multi-Tools (retail price: $40.00), a free copy of a survival guide called “Survival 101″ (retail price: $37.00), a copy of “Survive Chaos” (retail price: $27.00), Survival Library (retail price: $80.00), and playing cards (retail price: $10.00)
Q: What does Food4Patriots Pricing & Refund Policy look like?
A: As mentioned in an earlier section, all Food 4 Patriots food kits come with free shipping. However, for users who are not satisfied with the quality of their purchase, they have the option to initiate a refund within 60 days of placing their orders. To facilitate a chargeback, all one has to do is ship back their product along with their order confirmation number. The refund money is sent back to the account from where the initial order was processed.
Q: How are Food 4 Patriots meals consumed?
A: The meals are consumed by users unpacking, boiling, and eating. The process is relatively simple, but users should read the instructions included with their meal packages to be sure that they follow the directions completely.
Q: Can Food4Patriots be trusted?
A: Even though every nook and corner of the official Food 4 Patriots website tries to scare customers into believing that the world is going to come to an end very soon, the products being offered by the company look quite legitimate. This is because there are a number of testimonials available online from users who have consumed the products and have verified all of the claims made in relation to their quality.
With that being said, the folks over at 4Patriots have made some dubious claims — such as the company being contacted by FEMS — that cannot be substantiated at the moment. Also, there are some complaints from customers online who have stated that the quality of the food is poor (however, the positive reviews far outweigh the negative ones).
We recommend that users interested in trying Food 4 Patriots might want to start small to establish their own opinions on the legitimacy of their offerings before purchasing the more expensive packages.
For users who believe that the world is heading towards global crisis, long-term survivalist meal packages are a no-brainer. But even for users who think it unlikely that the world will end anytime soon, meal packages can offer an unmatched sense of security and peace-of-mind. Food 4 Patriots caters to both of these demographics by offering quality, tasty, and preservable meal packages that can mean the difference between danger and safety in the face of disaster for users.