Fasting Transformation Summit is an upcoming online event scheduled for May 11-17, 2020.
The online event will explain the benefits of intermittent fasting, including how fasting can reduce inflammation, activate cell cleansing, and remove malfunctioning cells from your body.
You can attend the event for free. Just enter your name and email address into the online form here.
Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about the Fasting Transformation Summit.
- 1 What is the Fasting Transformation Summit?
- 2 What Will You Learn During the Fasting Transformation Summit?
- 3 Who is Dr. David Jockers?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions about Fasting Transformation Summit
- 5 Purchasing Fasting Transformation Summit
- 6 Final Thoughts
What is the Fasting Transformation Summit?
The Fasting Transformation Summit is an online event taking place from May 11 through 17, 2020.
The event is free for anyone to attend. Just enter your name and email address into the online form. The organizers will email a link to the event sometime before it starts.
You will also receive promotional offers in your email inbox, although you can withdraw consent at any time.
The summit explains the benefits of fasting, including common myths about fasting, health benefits of fasting, and conditions that can be treated by fasting. Fasting specialists will explain scientific evidence behind the practice, how to practice fasting today, and anything else you need to know about fasting.
Research is increasingly showing the benefits of fasting. Research has shown that fasting can rejuvenate your cells, for example, clear malfunctioning cells from your body, kickstart weight loss, and provide other benefits. As research grows, fasting is becoming increasingly common in certain communities.
Most of the Fasting Transformation Summit experts are not medical doctors; instead, they’re chiropractic doctors (DCs) or naturopathic doctors (NDs).
The Fasting Transformation Summit is hosted by Dr. David Jockers, who claims he used fasting to overcome skin cancer. Dr. Jockers created the summit to share the benefits of fasting with the world.
What Will You Learn During the Fasting Transformation Summit?
The Fasting Transformation Summit will cover the following topics:
- How to reduce inflammation for enhanced immunity
- Health conditions that can benefit from fasting
- Common myths about fasting debunked
- How to get started with intermittent fasting
- Best fasting strategies for optimal health
- Research supporting the benefits of fasting
- Fasting for healing, resilience, and performance
The Story Behind the Fasting Transformation Summit
Dr. David Jockers is the host of the Fasting Transformation Summit. Dr. Jockers claims he used fasting “to help overcome” skin cancer and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Over the last ten years, Dr. Jockers and other doctors have purportedly used fasting to help “thousands of chronic health cases get better”. Dr. Jockers is an advocate of intermittent and therapeutic fasting, and he created the summit to help anyone live healthier and stronger.
There’s some evidence that fasting can target cancer. In 2016, researchers at USC released a study showing that a low-calorie fasting-like diet, combined with chemotherapy, allowed the immune system to recognize and kill skin and breast cancer cells.
Experts Attending the Fasting Transformation Summit
Dr. Jockers will interview 30+ fasting experts over the course of the Fasting Transformation Summit. Most of these experts are chiropractors (DCs) or naturopaths (NDs).
Notable names and topics covered include:
- Eric Zielinski, DC: How to use essential oils to succeed at fasting, including the best essential oils for cravings.
- Pete Sulack, DC: How to use fasting to build resilience to stress, including the impact that stressors have on your psychology – and how fasting helps.
- Isaac Jones, DC, BS: How intermittent fasting strategies can improve performance for a fast-paced lifestyle.
- Naomi Whittel: How fasting stimulates autophagy (the death of malfunctioning cells), healing your body from the inside-out.
- Mike Mutzel, MSc: How fasting impacts the microbiome, including the top lifestyle strategies to improve your gut.
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM: How fasting impacts brain health, including the impact of ketones and gut health on brain function.
- Ty Bollinger: The connection between cancer and fasting, including the role of nutrition in the formation of cancer and fasting strategies to enhance immune function.
- 30+ Other Speakers: The Fasting Transformation Summit features 30+ speakers in total, including fasting experts, naturopaths, chiropractors, and more.
Who is Dr. David Jockers?
Dr. David Jockers is a doctor of natural medicine, a functional nutritionist, and a corrective care chiropractic. He owns and operates a clinic called Exodus Health Center in Kennesaw, Georgia. He also runs DrJockers.com, a natural health website.
Dr. Jockers has been featured on the Dr. Oz Show, Fox News, and other media. He’s also the author of a book called The Keto Metabolic Breakthrough. He specializes in ketosis, fasting, and the ketogenic diet.
Dr. Jockers received his Doctor of Natural Medicine (DNM) from the University of Natural Medicine in 2017, his Doctorate of Chiropractic (DC) from Life University in 2008, and his Master of Science (MS) in Exercise and Sport Science from Life University in 2008. He also has a Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education from the University of North Florida.
This expert is also NESTA certified as an Advanced Personal Trainer and as a Lifestyle and Weight Management Specialist. He is also GMP Fitness certified as an Exercise Development and Functional Rehab Specialist.
Today, Dr. Jockers lives in Canton, Georgia.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fasting Transformation Summit
This summit is one of many fasting programs being marketed to consumers all over the world. It's very hard to know if these summits will be helpful, considering the lack of information often available online concerning their contents. This section will answer all of the most commonly questions we can answer about the Fasting Transformation Summit, as well as the experts behind it.
Q: Who will speak at the Fasting Transformation Summit?
A: Attending names include Eric Zielinski, DC, Pete Sulack, DC, Isaac Jones, DC, BS, Naomi Whittel, Mike Mutzel, MSc, David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM, Ty Bollinger, and more. In total, there are over forty speakers slotted to speak at the summit. The experts planning to attend are generally very respected in the field of alternative medicine and health.
Q: What will the Fasting Transformation Summit cover?
A: As the name might suggest, the primary topic covered by this summit will be the strategy of fasting. Fasting can be complicated, and doing it wrong can have a number of negative health implications. Users should use the information provided in this summit to learn how to implement fasting into their own diet and exercise regimen to maximize the effectiveness of their weight loss journey.
Q: How much does the summit cost to attend?
A: Nothing. This summit is completely free to attend. Users should be aware, however, that this free seminar entitles the company behind it to send them marketing information. This is how the organization makes their money from the summit, which has no up-front cost of attendance currently.
Q: What is fasting?
A: Fasting is a weight loss strategy that involves not eating anything at all for a period of time. Typically, users will avoid eating for 12-16 hours, creating a small window where they consume all of their caloric needs for the entire day. These interment fasting diets vary greatly on the specific requirements, but the premise is generally always the same. Fasting has been used as a strategy for weight loss for hundreds of years.
Q: Who is behind the Fasting Transformation Summit?
A: Dr. David Jockers is the main personality behind the creation of this summit. He is a respected doctor of natural science who has appeared on a number of shows and podcasts, including Dr. Oz.
Purchasing Fasting Transformation Summit
Fasting Transformation Summit is free to attend. Just enter your name and email address, and you’re good to go. How is the Fasting Transformation Summit free?
If you read the terms and conditions, you agree to receive marketing from the company in exchange for attending. Here’s how the website explains it:
“Your First Name and Email Address will be used to send you the summit related content that you request. In addition, we may send you e-mails offering products or services which we think you may be interested in.”
It’s unclear what types of products or services the company will send you. However, the company claims you can withdraw consent at any time.
Free Bonus Gifts
If you sign up for the Fasting Transformation Summit today, then you’ll get access to several bonus gifts.
You will receive immediate access to several videos and eBooks that introduce you to fasting.
Bonus “Early Talk” videos include:
- Fasting, Ketosis, and Cancer from Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, LAC
- Creating a Fasting Lifestyle for Hormone Optimization from Daniel Pompa, PSCD
- Fasting and Inflammation from Peter Osborne, DC, DACBN, PSCD
Meanwhile, bonus eBooks include:
- Activating Autophagy: Your Guide to Cellular Healing eBook from David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS
- Fasting Transformation Quickstart eBook from David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS
- 3 Interview Transcripts from the Fasting Transformation Summit eBook
- Let’s Talk About Fasting eBook
- Coronavirus: What You Need to Know Now eBook
- Sneaky Cancer Symptoms Most Doctors Miss eBook
The Fasting Transformation Summit will share the benefits of fasting with you, including the health effects of fasting and the science behind it.
The event is hosted by Dr. David Jockers, who claims to have used fasting to help overcome skin cancer.
The event is free to attend. Just enter your name and email address online. You will receive a link to the event, which is scheduled to take place from May 11 to 17, 2020.