The Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate is a serum that helps consumers to tighten, support, and balance the complexion around the eyes for a more youthful appearance. The treatment includes a variety of substances and technologies that most eye serums do not offer.
What Is Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate?
Most people start seeing wrinkles around age 50, but the eyelids and the skin around the eyes have such a delicate and thin quality that most people see signs of aging much sooner. Unfortunately, a lot of skincare treatments avoid the eye area, at the risk of clogging the pores. However, the Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate has found a blend of 28 different complexes to support better skin health in this area.
The Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate offers a single treatment that helps to eliminate the appearance of aging under and around the eye, including along the eyelids. Consumers will find various technologies that contribute, ranging from marine science to polyphenol technology. Even though a single treatment is claimed to help drastically improve the area, consumers should see significant results at three days of use, and long-lasting effects after 8 weeks.
How Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate Works
To ensure that the eye contour formula effectively works, there are multiple substances that contribute to the collagen and hydrating properties of the remedy. The listed technologies include:
- Fibroblast Drone, which offer a pro-HA peptide that helps to bind to the formula for the best hyaluronic acid delivery
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor, which is the precursor to the hyaluronic acid
- Methyl-Glucoside-6-Phosphate (MG6P), to improve the complexion’s firmness, strength, and elasticity in less than two weeks
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor, which contains necessary enzymes to help the skin look younger
- Full-Spectrum Fractions of Nature-Identical Hyaluronic Acid, which fills in the wrinkles to feign the appearance of elasticity
- Darutoside Complex, which supports the upper and lower eyelids and elasticity for a smoother look
- Neuron Drone, to reduce expression lines
- SNAP-25 Pentapeptide-18 Complex, to reduce expression lines formed by small muscle contractions
- Novel Arginine-Sustained Acetyl-Hexapeptide-30, to reduce the appearance of aging
- Marigold/Yeast Ferment Bio-Complex, to help with the appearance of dark circles
- Bio-Tech Superoxide Dismutase Hydrolyzed Peptide Complex, to reduce the appearance of free radicals
- Oleuropein Zinc Salt Bio Complex, to promote better circulation in the face for a more even appearance
- Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) Target Tetrapeptide, to reduce puffiness around the eyes
- Algae-Harvested Sulfated Polysaccharides, to soothe inflammation
- Hyaluronic Acid Oligomer, which is a type of hyaluronic acid the helps to support the proper pH level in the skin
This advanced remedy contains many more ingredients than the average eye cream, so consumers may be able to have a significant amount of success with a daily regimen.
Purchasing Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate
The total cost of a 15ml bottle is $68, and does not come with any promotions or subscription plan. Contact information will be available with the packaging, but consumers should be able to get all the information available from the online details.
Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate Summary
The Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate is meant for any consumer that wants to rejuvenate the area around their eyes. If they want to get a remedy that is a step above the cheap knock-offs, then this is probably the best option.