Keto Virtual Summit is a free online event scheduled for June 25 to 27, 2020.
During the event, 27 top weight loss and nutrition experts will explain how to start the keto diet for the first time. The event is designed for complete beginners, including those who have heard about the keto diet – but aren’t sure how to start. And mind you, this is much more advanced than using keto diet pills, this is a 3-day, 27 world-class expert speakers that will be part of the online education revolution.
What is the Keto Virtual Summit? Should you attend the summit? Today, we’re explaining everything you need to know about the Keto Virtual Summit.
What is the Keto Virtual Summit?
The Keto Virtual Summit is a weight loss event scheduled to take place from June 25 to 27, 2020. Anyone can attend the “virtual masterclass” by signing up online through KetoVirtualSummit.com. Just enter your name and email address to get started.
The free masterclass starts on June 25. You will receive an email with a link to the event.
The event features 27 experts explaining the keto diet. These experts explain how the keto diet works and how beginners can get started.
The keto diet, for those out of the loop, is a diet system that emphasizes healthy fats. You increase your fat intake and lower your carb intake, encouraging your body to burn weight naturally. Studies show that a low-carb, high-fat diet can be very effective for weight loss in some people. Many people have achieved effective weight loss results on the keto diet.
What Will You Learn During the Keto Virtual Summit?
The Keto Virtual Summit covers all of the following topics:
- Discover how the keto diet works. The keto diet seems like it shouldn’t work. It seems like a high-fat diet would break all of the rules for losing fat. However, research shows a high-fat diet can provide effective weight loss results.
- Stop counting calories. You can follow the keto diet without obsessively tracking calories or measuring everything you eat.
- Increase focus and energy. Many people claim they experience increased focus and energy after following the keto diet. Your body burns fat for naturally, giving you a clean energy source.
- Avoid starvation diets. The keto diet is not a starvation diet. You can continue eating the foods you like to eat.
- Discover hidden catalysts. During the event, weight loss experts will explain hidden fat-burning catalysts that kickstart weight loss results.
- Avoid sugar cravings. The event will purportedly teach people how to eliminate sugar cravings for good. A high-fat, low-carb diet can keep your metabolism running smoothly, avoiding the highs and lows that cause sugar cravings.
- How to plan keto meals without alienating family and friends.
- How to optimize your body and mind to become stress-free.
Who’s Behind the Keto Virtual Summit?
The Keto Virtual Summit is hosted by Dr. Lisa Olszewski, a chiropractor, naturopath, and keto expert.
Lisa has partnered with 360 Summits to create the event. 360 Summits is a lifestyle, business, and wellness summit company. The company has recently launched a Longevity Healthy Aging Summit, an Influencer Genesis Summit, and a Health Pregnancy Summit, among other events.
360 Summits offers free online summits, then markets relevant products to event attendees. Events are genuinely free to attend, although you may receive advertisements for certain bonus products and materials.
Other Keto Virtual Summit Speakers
The Keto Virtual Summit features 27 speakers, including:
Dr. Jaime Seeman: Dr. Seeman covers hot flashes, PCOS, cognition, and keto, explaining why a ketogenic diet may be ideal for women experiencing PCOS, menopause, and more.
Vivica Menegaz: Menegaz explains secret tips and tricks for unlocking stubborn fat and optimizing weight loss results.
Dr. Dan Pompa: Dr. Pompa explains the strategies doctors use to accelerate weight loss while in ketosis.
Dr. Heather Cardin: Dr. Cardin lists simple ways anyone can get out of a plateau and achieve their long-term weight loss goals.
Shawn Mynar: Mynar explains why keto fails certain people but not others, including the strategies you can use to maximize the success of your next keto diet.
Dr. Lisa Olszewski: Dr. Olszewski is also the host of the summit. During her panel, Dr. Olszewski will list simple steps to transition into ketosis and healthier habits.
Other Speakers: Event features 20 other speakers, including keto diet strategies, women’s weight loss tips, hormone management strategies, keto recipes, detoxification, and more.
How is the Keto Virtual Summit Free?
The Keto Virtual Summit is free because you will be offered various products and services to buy.
However, the creator of the event claims that Keto Virtual Summit is “not a pitch first” and that there are “no hidden agendas”. Speakers are not allowed to pitch their products, courses, or services during the summit.
So how is the event free? Well, the webinar is free online for a brief period. You receive an email link at 9am each day. The link remains active for 24 hours, then expires at 9am the following day. After it expires, all videos are moved into the VIP area. You can pay to access the VIP area using the VIP All-Access Pass, which also grants you bonus files, notes, presentation summaries, and more.
You can request a 100% refund on the VIP All-Access Pass with no questions asked within 90 days.
Keto Virtual Summit Features & Benefits
The Keto Virtual Summit advertises all of the following features and benefits:
- Access the webinar anywhere, including from a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- 27 expert speakers
- Free to attend
- Built like a course, featuring online, college-style courses led by real health experts
- Special bonuses available during the event
Learn everything you need to know about kickstarting the keto diet and achieving weight loss results.
The Keto Virtual Summit is an online event scheduled for June 25 to 27, 2020. The company describes it as a college-style course and lecture series that explains the details of the keto diet. With nearly 30 speakers, the event will explain how the keto diet works, strategies to make the keto diet more effective, and other techniques you can use to maximize the effectiveness of your keto diet.
The Keto Virtual Summit is genuinely free to attend from June 25 to 27, although the course materials are only available online for 24 hours. After the 24 hour window, you need to buy a VIP All-Access Pass to access the materials.