What is Super Silver Solution...?
Super Silver Solution is a NEW technically advanced form of a product that has been sold worldwide for decades called colloidal silver. Super Silver's manufacturing process is so unique that it was granted the only patent ever issued for the method of construction of a silver based product. Super Silver consists of tiny (about 10 nanometers long) particles of pure elemental silver suspended in pure water.
Is Super Silver Solution® safe?
When taken in the doses specified, Super Silver Solution® is safe for humans when taken internally or applied to the skin or eyes.
Non-Toxicity Test Work Summary:
In order to insure not only the best product, but also a safe product, an independent laboratory was hired to do a toxicology study on the Super Silver Solution.
The test, called an LD-50 test, was performed in accordance with the guidelines of the Federal Hazardous Substances Act (FHSA) Regulations, 16 CFR 1500.
In the test work, the Super Silver was given to a number of both male and female test rats. The amount of Super Silver given to the rats was 5g/kg, or the equivalent of a 200 pound man taking 192 teaspoons of about 4 full 8 ounce bottles of the Super Silver 10ppm solution at one time (the normal adult dosage is one or two teaspoons/day).
As a result of the test work, the independent laboratory made the following conclusion, "Under the conditions of this study, there was no mortality or significant evidence of toxicity observed in the rats. The test article (Super Silver Solution) would not be considered toxic at a dose of 5g/kg by oral route in the rat."
What does particle size have to do with it all?
Silver Particles are not measured in milligrams but in parts per million, ppm. All scientific tests and research on Super Silver were conducted using 10 ppm solution. At 10 ppm solution, Super Silver was tested by a major university against several leading commercially available colloidal silvers and was found to be 200-300% more effective in killing bacteria. It was able, in fact, to kill every strain of bacteria it was tested against at much lower concentrations than other commercially available silver products tested. Super Silver's unique manufacturing process also makes it non-reactive to glass or PETE-plastic guaranteeing that the silver will have suspended stability in the solution. Super Silver is also the only silver supplement that provides you 10 ppm of silver with every teaspoon.
Are there people who should not take Super Silver?
We do not know of any. Because this product has not yet gone through all the rigorous tests of the FDA, we cannot be 100% positive at this time. Many people have, however, taken large amounts of colloidal silver for years with no side effects. Finally, it appears that silver quickly becomes widely dispersed throughout the body and does not concentrate in any particular organ that it might damage.
Does Super Silver harm the helpful bacteria in our intestines?
Individuals who have taken the Super Silver® for an extended period of time report no negative gastro-intestinal side effects. This may be because most of the silver solution is processed by the kidneys and does not even enter the large intestine. If the small amount of silver solution that enters into the large intestine were to kill some of the helpful bacteria, the density of bacteria is so great in the large intestine that they quickly multiply to regain their normal level.